About the Game Studio
Second Fiction is an independent mobile game studio located on the U.S. East Coast. We have embarked on a journey taking our background in traditional animation and visual effects for films and parlaying that into the world of mobile and desktop gaming. We’re smallish and cozy consisting of no more than a couple of programmers, several artists, and a couple of folks in the PR department. Everyone in the studio has been taking part in the creative process and we anticipate great results as we develop our style and hopefully are allowed to bring our unique personality into the world of gaming.
- Joseph Krzemienski: Creative Director/Team Lead
- Allen Clements: Marketing Director/Creative
- Stephen Campbell: Lead Developer/Creative
- Courtland Ellis: Illustration/Animation Lead/Creative
- Riley Hearn: CGI/Level Design/Creative
- Graey Erb: Illustration/Concept
- Michelle Oleskowitz: PR/Marketing Dept.
- Nate Tinder: Development
- Mikhail Yakovlev: Illustration/Digital Paint/Music
Product Support and Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use this contact for any bug reports or if you are having trouble figuring out how to work our dang-nabbit contraptions.
Media & Press Inquiries: email@example.com
Want to review a game? Put us in a magazine or on “the T–V?” Try and get a chat in at a trade show? If so, use the above email contact.
Resumes and Job Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to check the jobs page first to see if there is an opening. However, if you are feeling antsy, I guess you can still just send something to this email contact.
Second Fiction, 136 Madison Avenue, 5th & 6th Floors, Manhattan, New York, 10016
128 East Grant Street, Suite 204 Lancaster PA 17603
Keep in touch in other ways…